Monday, September 1, 2008

My newest doll...

Here is my newest girl. Her body is based on a Mary Tressler pattern. The costuming is all my own. This is one of the first times I have tried wefting a mohair wig, which I think it turned out pretty good. She is being given as a silent auction prize for a church we used to go to. They are having their big church birthday bash, so thought it would be fun to let them have her as an auction item. She is sitting on a gift box that can be used for storage. I hope you like her. Till next time. ~michelle lord



3 comments:

Connie Ortiz said...

Michelle, this little miss is certainly a beauty and quite compelling. Great work.

:)
Connie

Designs by Kat Lees said...

Michelle your new dolls are wonderful and really very sassy and expressive indeedy. Kat Lees

HElen said...

Very beautiful doll! Great work!