Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hmmm, I have kind of been missing in action....


Hello all,


Well, I think I forgot I had a blog and that is why I haven't posted in sooooo long. I need to start putting on my daily to do list to start posting again. How is anyone suppose to know what is going on with me when I keep disappearing? Makes you wonder...LOL.
Well, I am looking at working on some mini-classes that pertain to dollmaking/embellishing. Any suggestions of what you would like instruction on? People keep asking when I am going to teach how I paint my doll faces, but to tell you the truth, I have no idea how I go from blank doll face to the finished product. I put an outline, then shade, then paint, then paint over it, then shade some more, then paint over it, then keep messing it with it until I just get out the white paint pen and fix the mess and make it look good. Now, tell me how to explain that one?
I have been working on purses in my spare time, which lately has been next to nil. My goal for 2010 is to get my work schedule under control and spend more quality time in the sewing room, but we will see how that goes. The joy of working from home with no set schedule, you end up working seven days a week and can't get anything else done.
Oh, today is my hubbie's 50th birthday, where did the time go? When we met I was 17 and he was 18 and we have been married 30 years. How time flies. Till next time....

No comments: